"Sherlock Stalks the Joker": An actor playing Sherlock Holmes believes he is the Great Detective when the Joker coshes him over the head with a pipe. Accordingly, he sees the Joker as Professor Moriarity, and goes on the hunt for him. Joker on the other hand, has set ou
Appearing in "Sherlock Stalks the Joker"
- Clive Sigerson (Disguised as Sherlock Holmes) (Single appearance)
- "Dock" Watson (Single appearance)
- J.B. "Red" Wilson
- Mobile Ho-Home
Synopsis for "Sherlock Stalks the Joker"
An actor playing Sherlock Holmes believes he is the Great Detective when the Joker coshes him over the head with a pipe. Accordingly, he sees the Joker as Professor Moriarity, and goes on the hunt for him. Joker on the other hand, has set out to recreate some of the most famous crimes solved by the fictional detective and he is delighted to be confronted by the actor. On a couple of occasions, Joker manages to pull the crimes, outsmarting the fake Sherlock Holmes, but the Clown Prince of Crime eventually meets his match when Sherlock finds a vital clue thanks to his assistant, Watson, and captures the Joker for good.
- This issue and all eight other issues of Joker Vol 1 are reprinted in The Joker: The Clown Prince of Crime.
- This story features several references to various Sherlock Holmes stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The story is also dedicated to Conan Doyle, as he is the creator of Shelock Holmes.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Joker Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Joker series
- Batman: The Killing Joke
- Batman: The Man Who Laughs
- Batman: Lovers and Madmen
- Batman: A Death in the Family
- Joker: Devil's Advocate
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- The Joker's Last Laugh
- Superman: Emperor Joker
- Superman/Batman: With a Vengeance!
- The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told
- Joker (Graphic Novel)
Links and References
- No external links.