Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Casket Canyon": Jonah Hex brings some captured men to a town being hit hard by snow. They have little food as a supply train has not been along in a while, and no real jail. They stash the men in a stone house to hold them for the night. Jonah settles into a room for t
- There's always a choice.
- -- Jonah Hex
Appearing in "Casket Canyon"
- Isaac (Only appearance; dies)
- Judd (Single appearance)
- Ben (Only appearance; dies)
- Lana (Only appearance; dies)
- Widow Wilkins (Single appearance)
- Timothy (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Casket Canyon"
Jonah Hex brings some captured men to a town being hit hard by snow. They have little food as a supply train has not been along in a while, and no real jail. They stash the men in a stone house to hold them for the night. Jonah settles into a room for the night, and the proprietor sends some companions up with him. The ladies try to kill him, and it becomes appearant that the town wants to eat him!
- From DCComics.com: The people of Casket Canyon seemed so excited to have Jonah Hex for dinner. That's because he doesn't suspect that he's supposed to be the main course! With a horrific snowstorm brewing outside and hungry cannibals at the door, Jonah Hex finds himself with one foot in the grave and the other on the dining-room table. And if the cannibals don't kill him, the cold will! Featuring the work of up and coming artist Fiona Staples (NORTH 40)!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Jonah Hex Vol 2 66 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Jonah Hex series
- Images from Jonah Hex Vol 2 66
Links and References
- Jonah Hex at Wikipedia.org
- Jonah Hex at DCU Guide
- Jonah Hex at TV Tropes
- Jonah Hex at Toonopedia
- Jonah Hex at Lonely Geek
- Jonah Hex Blog with a "Body Count"