Scarecrow resides in Arkham Asylum, where he uses his fear gas on anyone who is knocked into his cell. After a person is knocked into his cell, Scarecrow injects them with fear gas, then takes a giant form in the victim's nightmare and crushes them into the floor.
- Fear Projection: With the use of his fear toxin, Scarecrow is able to bring his targets into his nightmare realm where he can confuse them, cause them to fall asleep or even become a giant projection of himself.
- Science: Crane is an expert scientist and created a fear toxin from scratch.
- Scarecrow's appearance is in one of the level transitions in Arkham Asylum. A player can kick their opponent into Scarecrow's room where he attacks them, before sending them to the next part of the stage.
- 1 Appearances of Jonathan Crane (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 1 Images featuring Jonathan Crane (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Quotations by or about Jonathan Crane (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Character Gallery: Jonathan Crane (Injustice: Gods Among Us)