Described by The Chief as a "genius bio-chemist who suffered a mental collapse". Mr. 103 first appeared in Midway City robbing banks, using his ability to transform his body, or parts thereof, into any element of his choosing.
The Chief theorized that Dubrovny had been experimenting with teleportation, requiring the separation of a man's body into its component elements. He developed a machine which can emit a ray beam capable of bestowing the ability to change into the elements.
The Chief shockingly declares the Doom Patrol to be a failed experiment and disbands the team, but Negative Man reorganizes the trio in a new headquarters. Failing to stop the shape-changing maniac, the Doom Patrol returns to the Chief for help, only to find him dying of radioactive blood poisoning. Knowing he was doomed, he had deliberately severed relations with the team, hoping they would try to succeed without him.
Now he enables them to defeat Mr. 103, using a ray based on an extraterrestrial element. Negative Man then forces the captured villain to use his transformation process to cure the Chief's illness.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Mr. 104 had only one meeting with the Suicide Squad and was not a member during that time or afterwards.
- 9 Appearances of Jonathan Dubrovny (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Jonathan Dubrovny (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Jonathan Dubrovny (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Jonathan Dubrovny (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Doom Patrol Villain(s)