Joe Chill was a petty criminal who murdered Bruce Wayne's parents Thomas and Martha Wayne as they where walking through Crime Alley behind the Monarch Theater with their son. Chill's murder of his parents drove Bruce Wayne to eventually become Gotham's Caped Crusader, Batman. Chill's motivation was to simply rob the Wayne's of their money and jewellery, but things quickly escalated out of control when Thomas tried to defend his family, resulting in Chill killing the couple in cold blood, leaving young Bruce alive.
- Handgun: Being a petty criminal, Chill used an ordinary handgun to threaten the Wayne's in Crime Alley, however ended up shooting the Wayne's when Thomas Wayne tried to defend his wife and child.
- In Arkham Knight, several of Batman's fear toxin induced hallucinations of Joker allude to Chill, even goading Batman into using a illusionary "gun" on Scarecrow during their confrontation on Simon Stagg's airship, by comparing Crane to his parents murderer.
- 4 Appearances of Joseph Chill (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Chill (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joseph Chill (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Chill (Arkhamverse)