- Your Honor... not a day goes by that I don't wish I could take back what I did. Sure, I was desperate, like a lot of people back then... but that don't change what I did.
- -- Joseph Chill src
Joe Chill was a mugger and common criminal of the small time variety, who accidentally killed Thomas and Martha Wayne after a failed robbery in Crime Alley. Soon after, he is arrested by the Gotham City Police Department. Many years later, after serving a prison sentence with cellmate Carmine Falcone, he is allowed early release if he reveals information about Falcone's mob operations, much to the disapproval of Bruce Wayne. As he is walking out of the courtroom, a woman hired by Falcone shoots him in the stomach to keep him quiet. He dies shortly after.
- 2 Appearances of Joseph Chill (Nolanverse)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Chill (Nolanverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Joseph Chill (Nolanverse)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Chill (Nolanverse)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."