|Current Alias||Joe Gardner|
|Relatives||Guy Gardner (original DNA)|
|Origin||Cloned from Guy Gardner by the Draal|
- Mean, macho and greased to kick butt. Armed with a bad attitude, a bad haircut, and the baddest power ring in the universe. Quite the man. Quite the specimen. Only trouble is... he's not me!
- -- Guy Gardner
Joe Gardner was an exact duplicate of Guy Gardner made by the Draal, intended to act as a sleeper agent for them on Earth. He was created during the events of Yesterday's Sins, and has most of Guy Gardner's memories. However, his mental history is incomplete thanks to Guy tampering with the process. Joe Gardner is a powerful and psychotic man, currently imprisoned in Slabside Penitentiary.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Qwardian Power Ring (formerly)
- 19 Appearances of Joseph Gardner (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Gardner (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Joseph Gardner (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Gardner (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."