Joe Morgan was a professional boxer and later became a trainer. He trained Ted Grant in the "sweet science" of boxing. Ted became a heavy weight champ and super hero Wildcat. Joe later became a wino on the streets of Calvin City were he became friends with Al Pratt a sophmore at Calvin College. Joe became the young man's personal trainer; they trained for a year at Pratt's family farm until Joe turned the 98 pound weakling into a "Lil Superman" and Al went on to become the Atom.
- Skilled Boxer
- Very Skilled Trainer
- Not to be confused with Joseph R. Morgan, the ex-husband of Cat Grant.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 14 Appearances of Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.