Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Joe Morgan was a professional boxer and later became a trainer. He trained Ted Grant in the "sweet science" of boxing. Ted became a heavy weight champ and super hero Wildcat. Joe later became a wino on the streets of Calvin City were he became friends with Al Pratt a sophmore at Calvin College. Joe became the young man's personal trainer; they trained for a year at Pratt's family farm until Joe turned the 98 pound weakling into a "Lil Superman" and Al went on to become the Atom.
- Skilled Boxer
- Very Skilled Trainer
- Not to be confused with Joseph R. Morgan, the ex-husband of Cat Grant.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 14 Appearances of Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Morgan (New Earth)
Expression error: Unexpected > operator.