Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Astral Projection: Jericho can separate his "soul-self" from his physical body.
- Possession: Jericho's soul-self can enter and control the bodies of others
- Business Management: Joseph is the Executive Vice President of Core Policy Group.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Sign Language
- Dormant Body: Whenever Jericho leaves his body, it is vulnerable to physical harm due to it being completely immobile.
- Mental Illness: Jericho suffered from migraines that stemmed from psychological causes.
- Subvocal Mic: Jericho has an app that vocalizes his thoughts on his phone, granting him the ability to communicate without having to resort to sign language.
- Jericho was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez, first appearing in Tales of the Teen Titans #42. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Jericho first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Deathstroke (Volume 2) #0 by Rob Liefeld.
- 39 Appearances of Joseph Wilson (Prime Earth)
- 12 Images featuring Joseph Wilson (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Joseph Wilson (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Wilson (Prime Earth)