Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Thirty days hath September, April, June, and November. All the rest have thirty-one... Except for February alone.
- -- Calendar Man src
Julian Day, better known as Calendar Man, is a villain who times his crimes thematically to certain holidays throughout the year. He is obsessed with the quirks of the calendar; even his real name is a play on the Julian and Gregorian calendars.
On Christmans Eve during the second year of Batman's crime fighting career, Day was captured by Batman and arrested by the GCPD. The GCPD took full credit for the arrest, not believing that Batman was real. However, on the same night, he was released by Joker (disguised as Black Mask), moments before being executed in the gas chamber.
During the events of Arkham Asylum, Batman came across Day's opened cell door, with the interior covered with different pages from a calendar; however, Day was not actually seen during that time.
After being transferred to Arkham City, Day occupied the Solomon Wayne Courthouse, capturing anyone who entered it and imprisoning them until the next holiday, when he would murder them. However, Two-Face invaded the courthouse with a small army and overpowered Day, locking him in the basement where he sat and occupied himself by reciting a rhyme about month lengths.
Depending on the date, Calendar Man will make mention of a different murder he did on that holiday. In fact, there are twelve major holidays he mentions; if you talk to him on all twelve of those exact dates, the player will be awarded the "Story Teller" achievement/trophy. The dates are as followed:
- New Years Day (1/1/2011)
- Valentine's Day (2/14/2011)
- St. Patrick's Day (3/17/2011)
- April Fools Day (4/1/2011)
- Mother's Day (5/8/2011)
- Father's Day (6/19/2011)
- Independence Day (7/4/2011)
- Feast Day of St. Roch (8/16/2011)
- Labor Day (9/5/2011)
- Halloween (10/30/2011)
- Thanksgiving (11/24/2011)
- Christmas (12/25/2011)
After talking to Calendar Man on every holiday listed above, the next time Batman visits him, Julian Day will be gone. The glass containing him will be shattered, and Day will not make anymore appearances for the rest of the game.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arkhamverse video game series and is an adaptation of Calendar Man. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Detective Comics #259.
- Calendar Man was voiced by Maurice LaMarche.
- 8 Appearances of Julian Day (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Images featuring Julian Day (Arkhamverse)
- 1 Quotations by or about Julian Day (Arkhamverse)
- Character Gallery: Julian Day (Arkhamverse)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."