Calendar Man was one of the villains Bat-mite summoned to fight his idol, Batman. However, realizing he wasn't much of a challenge, Bat-mite decided to up the ante a bit. Using his reality warping powers, Bat-mite turned Calendar Man into Calendar King, a supervillain with a body like Batman's and could create hordes of monsters to his side based off holidays. Using his powers, Day tried to destroy Batman, but was defeated while Calendar King was arguing with Bat-mite, then his powers were revoked.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Calendar Man. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Detective Comics #259.
- Calendar Man was voiced by Jim Piddock.
- Calendar Man became Calendar King when he was transformed by Bat-Mite. After being defeated by Batman he was reverted to normal with all his attributes back in proportion.
- 4 Appearances of Julian Day (The Brave and the Bold)
- 3 Images featuring Julian Day (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Quotations by or about Julian Day (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Julian Day (The Brave and the Bold)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."