Julie Madison was the love interest of Bruce Wayne who accompanied him to the Metropolis World's Fair in his own private helicopter when she and Bruce were attacked by the rampaging Electrox robot that was under the control of the Ultra-Humanite. In their attempt to escape the robot, Julie fell down and was almost crushed by the robot, but the timely intervention of Superman, who crushed the robot into a ball and threw him into the river, had saved Julie's life, making her wonder why Bruce wasn't anything like Superman.
- This version of the character is native to the Superman & Batman: Generations series of stories.
- 1 Appearances of Julie Madison (Earth-3839)
- 2 Images featuring Julie Madison (Earth-3839)
- Quotations by or about Julie Madison (Earth-3839)
- Character Gallery: Julie Madison (Earth-3839)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."