Jumbo Carson was part of a criminal gang from Gotham. He was on the run along with his crime partners after a crime when he fell into a river, polluted with various chemicals that shrunk him to a very small size, but he mantained his strength and energy. Carson later adopted the identity of Ant-Man, in order to trick Robin and make him believe that he was a good vigilante, like him. However, Ant-Man's true purpose was to foil his former partner's crimes in order to get away with the loot from their crimes. When Robin learned the truth, he tricked Ant-Man into going to the laboratory that produced the chemicals that altered his size, where he captured the "small-time" criminal. Carson's fate remains uncertain as there was not a cure for his condition and he was supposed to be taken into police custody.
- This version of Ant-Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Jumbo Carson (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Jumbo Carson (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Jumbo Carson (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Jumbo Carson (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."