June always exhibited a passion for science. At a young age, she attended the Future Young Inventors exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada where she met other intellectuals such as Ray Palmer and robotocist Will Magnus. Her greatest contribution to the scientific community however was the invention of one of the world's first artificial intelligences - Ultivac . Like many "thinking machines" are prone to do, Ultivac revolted thus earning the attention of the Challengers of the Unknown. June became an "honorary" challenger and remained with the team throughout most of their career.
- Computer Operation: June is a veritable genius when it comes to computer systems and networking. She assisted in the design of the famed Ultivac computer system, one of the earliest examples of an artificial intelligence created in the 20th century. Unfortunately, June was never able to reproduce the A.I. functions in any other system.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- June's original last name was Walker when she was introduced in Showcase #7. For over thirty issues this remained until her last name was inexplicably and permanently changed to Robbins.
- June's hair color has changed several times over the years. When she was first introduced, it was red. Other interpretations show her as a brunette. Primarily though, she has been presented with blond hair throughout most of her appearances.
- 55 Appearances of June Robbins (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring June Robbins (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about June Robbins (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: June Robbins (New Earth)
- June Robbins at dccomics.com
- June Robbins at Wikipedia.org
- June Robbins profile at Challengers of the Unknown