Jur-Ll was an evil counterpart to Jor-El, from the Krypton of the Earth-Three universe. He was sentenced to the Phantom Zone for his crimes -- in fact, he was the first prisoner to be sent to the Earth-Three Phantom Zone, and, with Krypton exploding soon afterward, he was also the last. One day he was able to flee from Zone, reaching Kandor on Krypton on Earth-One universe, on the exact day that Brainiac shrank and stole Kandor. Jur-Ll, now in diminutive size like the rest of Kandor, went underground and became a crime boss under the name Crime-Lord.
Decades later, Jur-Ll battled Kandor's costumed crimefighters Nightwing and Flamebird.
- Identified as the Jor-El of Earth-Three in Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths (2006). His connection to Ultraman is unknown.
- This version of Crime-Lord, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
- 1 Images featuring Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
- Quotations by or about Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
- Character Gallery: Jur-Ll (Earth-Three)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."