The JLA was a comic-in-a-comic made by Roger Rodney Rabbit that spoofed classic Justice League stories. It turned out the Lotta was real and natives of Earth-C Minus.
Due to the actual existence of the JLA, Rodney Rabbit had to legally stop writing about the JLA under universal copyright from the team. The JLA later helped the Zoo Crew in dire need when Starro flooded Earth-26 and the team evacuated the land animal population to their native Earth-C Minus. But due to an encounter with the New Dogs, the Zoo Crew and the refugees were accidentally sent into New Earth by the New Dogs' Kaboom Tube.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- JLA: World Without Grown-Ups features a very different-looking team calling themselves Just a Lot of Animals as constructs created from Impulse's thoughts.
- JLA: Island of Dr. Moreau has a throw-away reference to the team when Moreau mentions that his Justifiers of Law to the Anointed were almost called Just a Lot of Animals by a drunken Professor Ivo.
- Appearances of Just'a Lotta Animals
- Images that include Just'a Lotta Animals
- Team Gallery: Just'a Lotta Animals
- Fan-Art Gallery: Just'a Lotta Animals