The Justice Alliance of America were the preeminent super-hero team of Earth-D. During the Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Justice Alliance were warned by Pariah and Lady Quark about the coming of the antimatter wave that will destroy their universe. The first signs of this imminent threat shown when the Justice Alliance's underwater base was destroyed by an earthquake. Upon regrouping at Superman's Fortress of Solitude, the Justice Alliance gained the help from the Justice League of America of Earth-One. But shortly thereafter, the Anti-Monitor made his attack on Earth-D by dispatching his Shadow Demons. Superman, Hawkman and Hawkgirl were killed from the assault. After a ceremony to honor their dead, the remainder of the Justice Alliance return to their homes to make peace with their own families.
With Earth-D being beyond hope of surviving the antimatter wave, the Justice Alliance and Justice League construct a Cosmic Treadmill to take the population of Earth-D to evacuate to Earth-One. From here, the Anti-Monitor abducted the Flash, and whereby without him the Cosmic Treadmill malfunctions and leaving to only Earth-D's Flash to power it alone. The Justice Alliance chose to sacrifice themselves by staying in their universe and fighting to the very end while providing the heroes of Earth-One and the people of Earth-D enough time to escape to Earth-One.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Unlike the Justice League of America, the Justice Alliance has a more international background with most of the members being representatives from non-European cultures. Furthermore, the Justice Alliance has a significant family-oriented display and more positive than the Justice League.
- 1 Appearances of Justice Alliance of America
- 1 Images that include Justice Alliance of America
- Team Gallery: Justice Alliance of America
- Fan-Art Gallery: Justice Alliance of America
Links and References