- Scarecrow (mentioned only)
- Agent Porter
- Martha Wayne (Appears only as a corpse)
- Officer in Charge
- Thomas Wayne (Appears only as a corpse)
The Plot of this Movie is unknown.
The cast of this Movie are unknown.
- Differences from JLA: Tower of Babel:
- Mirror Master is the one to steal the files from the Batcomputer, not Ra's al Ghul.
- Plastic Man and Aquaman are not featured in the film. As well, Barry Allen replaces Wally West as the Flash , and Hal Jordan replaces Kyle Rayner as Green Lantern.
- Cyborg is present in the film, whereas he is absent in the comics.
- At the end of the film, Superman gives Batman the Kryptonite bullet he was shot with in case he is to ever fall from grace. In the comics, it was instead a Kryptonite Ring.
- The tactics to take down the Justice League members is changed from the comics:
- In the film, Martian Manhunter is poisoned with a chemical to make him sweat magnesium. In the comics, his skin is coated with nano machines to turn it into magnesium.
- Green Lantern is exposed to a version of the Scarecrow's Fear Toxin in the film to make him doubt he is worthy of using the Green Lantern Ring. In the comics, he is rendered blind through hypnotic suggestion.
- Wonder Woman is poisoned with a chemical to make every person she sees appear as Cheeta in the film. In the comics, she is injected with a nano machine that would pit her against an evenly matched opponent in virtual reality.
- The Flash has an explosive bracelet bolted through his wrist, set to explode if he were to decelerate, in the film. In the comics, he is shot with a special bullet that caused him to have seizures at light speed.
- Superman is defeated by a Kryptonite bullet in the film. In the comics, he is exposed to a form of Red Kryptonite that caused his skin to become transparent, forcing him to absorb too much solar energy and overload his powers.
- Based on the Tower of Babel storyline from the Justice League of America comics.
- Tim Daly, Kevin Conroy, Susan Eisenberg, Carl Lumbly, Phil Morris, Olivia d'Abo, Alexis Denisof, and David Kaufman reprise their respective roles from the DCAU as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Vandal Savage, Star Sapphire, Mirror Master, and Jimmy Olsen. Although Michael Rosenbaum reprise his role as Flash, this Flash is based on Barry Allen rather than Wally West in Justice League.
- Nathan Fillion reprises the role of Hal Jordan/Green Lantern from Green Lantern: Emerald Knights.
- Bane's statement at the graveyard scene of "When we fought before, I broke the Bat." refers to the Batman storyline "Knightfall".
- Vandal Savage's plan involving solar flares is similar to the Legion of Doom's (although backfired) plan in the episode "History of Doom" of Challenge of the Super Friends.
- Characters from Justice League: Doom (Movie)
- Other things related to Justice League: Doom (Movie)
- Movie Gallery: Justice League: Doom (Movie)
Links and References
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.