Appearing in "Eclipsed, Part I"
- Mophir (First appearance)
- Heart of Darkness
- Artie Bauman (First appearance)
- Glorious Gordon Godfrey (First appearance)
- Ophidians (In a vision)
- Burns (Single appearance)
- Chung (Only appearance; dies)
- Sarge (Only appearance; dies)
- General McCormick (First appearance)
- Flashmobile (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Eclipsed, Part I"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No notes.
On the episode a Doctor Fredric is mentioned, probably a reference to Fredric Wertham, a psychiatrist and crusading author who protested the purportedly harmful effects of violent imagery in mass media and comic books on the development of children. This is further confirmed when Gordon Godfrey reads a book called The Innocent Seducted, which has a similar name to the original book, written by Wertham, called Seduction of the Innocent. The book suggests comic books are dangerous to children, similar to the TV Series, suggesting the heroes themselves are dangerous
- 3 Images from Justice League (TV Series) Episode: Eclipsed, Part I
- Discuss "Eclipsed, Part I" on the forums
- Episodes of Justice League (TV Series)
- Images from Justice League (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Justice League (TV Series) series
Links and References
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.