Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Yesterday Lives!": In the 31st Century, Ariel Masters runs through the slums of Bradbury Seven to escape agents of Cadmus from where she escaped after The Project - the "resurrection" of several 21st Century heroes - was begun. After diving throu
- So we remember-- and we don't. We're the Justice League-- but we're not. Am I the only one who thinks this is the stupidest idea ever?
- -- Flash
Appearing in "Yesterday Lives!"
- Justice League (First appearance)
- Wonder Twins (First appearance)
- The Five (Mentioned only)
- The Convert (First appearance)
- Hanuman System
- Bradbury Seven
Synopsis for "Yesterday Lives!"
In the 31st Century, Ariel Masters runs through the slums of Bradbury Seven to escape agents of Cadmus from where she escaped after The Project - the "resurrection" of several 21st Century heroes - was begun. After diving through a window she blends away into the crowds but still feels responsible for being the figurehead and driving force of the The Project.
On the mobile planet, Cadmusworld, the Wonder Twins - Terry and Teri - lay sunbathing and discuss their new Justice League 3000 who, at that moment, were combating The Convert. Their fighting and coordination remain rusty but they prevail against the Convert and return to Cadmusworld where they voice their various concerns and doubts about Cadmus' intentions thought it culminates in the whole team holding Superman back from attacking Batman who still quips at the reborn Kryptionian.
- This book was first published on December 11, 2013.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League 3000 Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League 3000 series
- Images from Justice League 3000 Vol 1 1
Links and References
- No external links.