Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
""Only the Lucky Ones Die!"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Only the Lucky Ones Die!"
- Terrorsmith (First appearance)
- Gladys Mobley (Terrorsmith's daughter) (Single appearance)
- Wendy Mobley (Terrorsmith's wife) (Single appearance)
- Mike (Wendy's lover) (Single appearance)
- Paterson (superintendent) (Single appearance)
- Jessica Malone (a police officer) (Single appearance)
- Joseph Seski (Terrorsmith's doctor) (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Only the Lucky Ones Die!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Each of the Bloodlines annuals for 1993 introduce a new super-hero character. This issue introduces the character "Terrorsmith".
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League America Annual Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League America Annual series
- Images from Justice League America Annual Vol 1 7
- Bloodlines Spin-offs
Links and References
- Bloodlines (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Unofficial Bloodlines Biography at Vanishing Point
- Bloodlines at dcindexes.com
|Bloodlines Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Bloodlines, during which an alien race of Parasites invaded Earth and inadvertently activated the metagene in a number of individuals, creating many "New Blood" superheroes in their attempts to feed on human spinal fluid. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Bloodlines Crossovers category.