Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
""Breaking Point!"": Cornered by the Justice League International in the Balkans, Teasdale unleashes a cloud of gas containing the virus which has transformed numerous others into vampire-like creatures. The League retreats, and Batman concludes that
- Hokey Smokes! This gas is thick as my aunt Alexandra's borscht!
- -- Rocket Red
Appearing in "Breaking Point!"
- Dr. Irwin Teasdale (Flashback and main story)
- Gray Man
- Simon Stagg (Flashback and main story)
- Java (Flashback and main story)
- The Balkans
- Stagg Industries (Flashback and main story)
- Stagg Industries Helicopter
Synopsis for "Breaking Point!"
Cornered by the Justice League International in the Balkans, Teasdale unleashes a cloud of gas containing the virus which has transformed numerous others into vampire-like creatures. The League retreats, and Batman concludes that the disease is man-made.
Simon Stagg arrives, asking for help. He reveals that the gas was created at one of his local plants.
Meanwhile, Dr. Teasdale leads the vampiric hordes, remembering how he created the virus under Stagg's watch. The Spectre and Doctor Fate (Linda Strauss) confront the Lords of Order, who insist on neutrality, due to the coming Kali Yuga. The two heroes defy the cosmic entities, determined to halt the Gray Man's path of destruction.
The combined JLA and JLE teams arrive at the local Stagg Industries plant, prepared to defend the building -- and its secrets -- from Teasdale and his monstrous army.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League America Vol 1 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League America series
Links and References
- No external links.