Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Blood Secrets Part One": Booster wants to know exactly why the Martian Manhunter has been posing as 'Bloodwynd', a supposedly new member of the team, for so long, but gets no satisfactory response. J'onn can remember nothing betwe
Appearing in "Blood Secrets Part One"
Synopsis for "Blood Secrets Part One"
Booster wants to know exactly why the Martian Manhunter has been posing as 'Bloodwynd', a supposedly new member of the team, for so long, but gets no satisfactory response. J'onn can remember nothing between leaving the Justice League several months ago and awakening in the strange dreamworld that Doctor Destiny created to entrap the League. It becomes apparent that this must be connected to the large gem which is embedded in his chest. Atom volunteers to investigate this, and shrinks to subatomic size. Inside the gem is a strange world, where he encounters the Weapons Master and a shrivelled being named Rott, who capture the Atom. Rott demands that the League send him their most powerful member - the Ray. He masters a new variation on his powers, becoming a tight beam of light, to enter the gem.
- Although 'Bloodwynd' has been seen in a number of comics from Justice League Spectacular #1 to date, this has always been Martian Manhunter disguised as Bloodwynd. This issue marks the first appearance of the true Bloodwynd, and even then it is only a silhouetted appearance.
- Justice League America was bi-weekly at this point. Cover date 'Early July 1993'.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League America Vol 1 76 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League America series
- Images from Justice League America Vol 1 76
Links and References
- No external links.