"Extreme Measures": While Ted Kord considers his place in the world and whether he really belongs with the Justice League any more, his former colleague Ice returns to her people in the hidden kingdom in Norway. The active members o
Appearing in "Extreme Measures"
- Major Said (Final appearance)
- New Extremists
- King Olaf
- Queen Olaf
Synopsis for "Extreme Measures"
While Ted Kord considers his place in the world and whether he really belongs with the Justice League any more, his former colleague Ice returns to her people in the hidden kingdom in Norway. The active members of the League, accompanied by their tactical advisor, the original Flash, battle the New Extremists, where the tide is most certainly not in the heroes' favour. As the fight progresses, Dreamslayer speaks to Bloodwynd, trying to persuade him to join the Extremists' cause. This attempt is unsuccessful, and Bloodwynd works together with his colleagues. Once their cooperation becomes more organised, they are able to defeat their opponents, though they are frustrated to discover that the New Extremists literally disappear once the League has the upper hand.
- No special notes.
- Justice League America was biweekly at this point. Cover date 'Late August 1993'.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League America Vol 1 79 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League America series
- Images from Justice League America Vol 1 79
Links and References
- No external links.