"They Might Be Giants": In the midst of battle in Ice's hidden kingdom, Booster Gold's new armour shorts out, leaving both him and Blue Beetle running for cover. Guy and [[Beatriz da Costa (New Earth)|F
Appearing in "They Might Be Giants"
- Queen Olaf
Synopsis for "They Might Be Giants"
In the midst of battle in Ice's hidden kingdom, Booster Gold's new armour shorts out, leaving both him and Blue Beetle running for cover. Guy and Fire lead the mission to rescue Ice from her brother while the rest of the Leaguers battle the mythic giants summoned by Ewald. One by one, the weapons that the giants hold are destroyed, and this removes the creatures' power as well. A similar tactic is tried on Ewald, causing his staff to overload and explode, killing him. Ice is free to take the throne of her kingdom, but believes the people should choose a leader for themselves - she leaves to rejoin her friends in the Justice League.
- Queen Olaf appears next in Justice League America #91.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League America Vol 1 85 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League America series
- Images from Justice League America Vol 1 85
Links and References
- No external links.