Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Where No League Has Gone Before!": Big Barda uses her Mega Rod to give the team's space vessel transwarp capabilities, and they appear in front of the Cluster Ship of Lord Manga Khan. Khan is determined to bring his quarry Mister Miracle to Apokolips and he refuses to let this ragtag team of su
- We are not having a Justice League membership drive! Can you imagine the tumult? The chaos?
- -- Oberon
Appearing in "Where No League Has Gone Before!"
Synopsis for "Where No League Has Gone Before!"
Big Barda uses her Mega Rod to give the team's space vessel transwarp capabilities, and they appear in front of the Cluster Ship of Lord Manga Khan. Khan is determined to bring his quarry Mister Miracle to Apokolips and he refuses to let this ragtag team of super-heroes stand in his way. To this end, he hires the galactic bounty hunter Lobo to destroy the Justice League.
After receiving the contract and promise of payment (a ten-year supply of dolphin treats), Lobo flies his space-hog to the destination point. He crashes through the hull of the ship and begins fighting the League. Barda warns the Martian Manhunter not to injure Lobo too severely for every drop of spilled blood will grow into a new Lobo. Lobo grabs Rocket Red and literally tears his armor off of him. G'Nort encases Lobo in a green bubble, but as Lobo's willpower is sufficiently greater than G'Nort's, he is able to walk through the bubble and grab him. He tosses G'Nort out the breach he created in the side of the ship, but the Martian Manhunter catches him. Barda uses her Mega-Rod to open a dimensional aperture and pushes Lobo through it. What she doesn't realize is that the aperture's destination point is Earth; specifically, the Justice League's New York embassy. Lobo plows through the wall, slamming into Guy Gardner. The impact seems to correct Guy's recent behavioral issues. With a nasty gleam in his eye, Gardner rises singing, "I'm baaaaaaaa-ack!"
Appearing in "Raising the Roof!"
- Gertrude (Scott & Barda's neighbor)
- Herb (Scott & Barda's neighbor)
- "The Burbs"
Synopsis for "Raising the Roof!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue includes a sixteen-page "Bonus Book No. 7" feature.
- This issue sees the return of Guy Gardner's more cynical, violent personality. For the past year, Guy has suffered from a head injury causing him to act polite and accommodating to his teammates - a behavioral trait which is in stark contrast to his typical demeanor.
- Dmitri's standard issue Rocket Red Armor is destroyed in this issue.
- The title to this issue, "Where No League Has Gone Before!", is taken from the famous Star Trek tagline "Where no man has gone before".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League International Vol 1 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League International series
Links and References
- No external links.