Appearing in "Crisis in Tomorrow"
- Justice League of America
- Justice Society of America
- Shazam's Squadron of Justice
- Marvel Family
Synopsis for "Crisis in Tomorrow"
The battle continues on Earth-One, as the two Flashes and Mercury tackle the robotic Mr. Atom, and Ibis joins forces with the two Green Lanterns to fight Brainiac. Meanwhile, Johnny Thunder's Thunderbolt takes the magic lightning's place and revives the Marvel Family: Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, and Captain Marvel, Jr. The Marvels and the victorious JLA/JSA/SSOJ heroes retake the Rock of Eternity, but not before Kull uses Red Kryptonite to turn Superman evil. Captain Marvel and Superman clash in a titanic struggle, which ends with a flash of Shazam lightning, curing Superman of the kryptonite's effects. Kull is captured at last, and the heroes return to their various Earths.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 1 137 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
- Images from Justice League of America Vol 1 137
Links and References
- No external links.