Appearing in "A Tale of Two Satellites!"
- Justice League of America
Synopsis for "A Tale of Two Satellites!"
A series of minor conflicts between Wonder Woman and other members of the Justice League comes to a head when the Amazon Princess quits the team in a huff. While the other heroes continue to argue over her departure, and almost disband the team as a result, she encounters the Privateer, a new costumed hero who is actually Mark Shaw, the former Manhunter.
When the two inexplicably come to blows following an encounter with Batman's foes Scarecrow and Poison Ivy, the Privateer realizes that something is amiss, and contacts the Justice League for help.
Meanwhile, it is revealed that Wonder Woman's mind is controlled by the Construct, now reborn as Construct II after his defeat by the Atom, and this enemy is behind a reorganization of the Injustice Gang. Wonder Woman battles Superman for control of the JLA satellite, while the Construct sends a mesmerized Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Mirror Master, Chronos, and Tattooed Man against the other JLA members.
Reaffirming their team spirit, the heroes join forces again to defeat the Injustice Gang, and Wonder Woman is freed from the Construct's control.
- The series of minor conflicts involving Wonder Woman and various members of the League began in Justice League of America #139 in the story entitled "The Ice Age Cometh!", Steve Englehart's first outing as scribe for the magazine.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 1 143 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
Links and References
- No external links.