"The Long Way Home": While the other members attend Sindella's funeral, Red Tornado is ambushed in the JLA satellite by the Secret Society of Super-Villains, who materialize in the transporter following their escape from Earth-Two.
- --And I have more power than you dare conceive in your most lunatic dreams!
- -- "Superman"
Appearing in "The Long Way Home"
- Traya (Cameo)
- The Justice Society of America
Synopsis for "The Long Way Home"
While the other members attend Sindella's funeral, Red Tornado is ambushed in the JLA satellite by the Secret Society of Super-Villains, who materialize in the transporter following their escape from Earth-Two. 
In order to rescue their souls from limbo, they need to use an artifact from the Bronze Age -- a statue of a Griffin, to switch them with the JLA.
When the Justice League heroes attack, the Secret Society members are able to switch bodies with them, using an ancient griffin statue with mystical attributes. The Wizard becomes Superman, Blockbuster becomes Batman, Reverse-Flash becomes Green Lantern, Star Sapphire becomes Zatanna, and Floronic Man becomes Woman Woman, while the defeated heroes take on the appearances of the five villains.
- This book was first published on February 8, 1979.
- Continued from Secret Society of Super-Villains #15.
- Reprinted in JLA: The Greatest Stories Ever Told.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 1 166 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
Links and References
- No external links.
The events from this issue or series are related to the Mindwipes Storyline, and/or any of its surrounding events, including the League That Defeated Itself, Identity Crisis, and Crisis of Conscience. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Mindwipes Storyline category.
|Identity Crisis Crossover|