Appearing in "History-Making Costumes of the Royal-Flush Gang!"
Synopsis for "History-Making Costumes of the Royal-Flush Gang!"
When Hal Jordan comes across a man in car crash, he becomes charged with collecting a treasure map and turning it over to its rightful owner, however Hal is assaulted along the way bringing the attention of the Justice League.
Hal then become a target of the Royal Flush Gang, who have escaped from prison and try to attack him and the Justice League in new costumes based on historical and figures. When the Royal Flush Gang steals the maps which lead to the location to priceless scrolls, the JLA follows after them and fights the Royal Flush Gang, in order to defeat the Royal Flush Gang, the JLA are forced to destroy the scrolls.
- This issue is reprinted in Justice League of America Archives Volume 7.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 1 54 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
- Images from Justice League of America Vol 1 54
Links and References
- No external links.