Appearing in "Divided - They Fall!"
- The Dirty Half-Dozen (Single appearance)
- Generalissimo Demmy Gog (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Divided - They Fall!"
Generalissimo Demmy Gog and his rag-tag six-man army set out to conquer America using the stolen morale machine by Prof. Howard Aiken. Meanwhile, the lesser-powered members of the League have a falling-out with their mightier comrades, which results in Batman, Green Arrow, and Atom joining Snapper Carr to investigate the morale machine's disappearance, while Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern remain behind. A boost of morale allows ordinary humans to defeat the first JLA trio, and finally lands them in Gog's death-trap. At the same time, a lack of morale fills the other three members with such apathy that they cannot summon the will to use their super-powers. Hitchhiking to rendezvous with their comrades, they too fall into Gog's trap, until the Atom rallies the will to escape and switch off the morale device. The JLA defeats Gog's men, after which Gog himself, filled with an excess of morale, attempts to overcome Superman singlehandedly—to no avail. Their difference of opinion resolved, the Justice League once again stands united.
- This issue is reprinted in Justice League of America Archives Volume 8.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 1 66 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
Links and References
- No external links.