"Monitor Duty": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I'm not saying it's our time. But eventually -- they'll need us again. I'm talking about the League. It's the true beauty of what we created, Arthur -- for all its changes -- the League never really changes.
Appearing in "Monitor Duty"
- Aquaman (Orin/Arthur Curry) (Cameo) (Flashback and main story)
- Kathy Sutton
- Lian Harper
- Martian Manhunter (Cameo) (Flashback and main story)
- Silver Ghost
- Atlantic Ocean (Flashback only)
- Louisiana (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Monitor Duty"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on August 22, 2007.
- This issue shipped with two alternating split covers of equal ratio by Alex Ross, as well as a retailer's incentive variant edition with a cover illustration by Michael Turner and Peter Steigerwald.
- Final Brad Meltzer issue.
- This issue gives special thanks to Joe Prado.
- This issue includes "" #74, which is nothing more than a post-it note which reads, "Vacationing off Planet! Back in two weeks! --DD"
- The closing two-page spread of this issue includes a small dedication by Brad Meltzer to JLA creators Gardner Fox, Mike Sekowsky and Julius Schwartz. It concludes with the words "Never the End".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 2 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
- Images from Justice League of America Vol 2 12
Links and References
- No external links.
|Justice League Origins |
Origin stories for how the Justice League of America came together have had multiple retellings over the years. Although numerous attempts have been made at writing a definitive origin story, the true history of the team has spanned many decades and many changes.