- Don't coddle him, Dinah.: Green Lantern
- Then don't challenge him just because it makes you feel like you're twenty again.: Black Canary
Appearing in "The Tornado's Path (Part II of VI) - Tornado-Red/Tornado-Blue"
- Doctor Impossible
- Mortimer Drake
- Professor Ivo
- Solomon Grundy (Behind the scenes)
- Unnamed Bar
- Trick Arrows
- Utility Belt
- Mother Box
- Boom Tube
- Green Lantern Ring
- Tantu Totem
- Indestructible Gauntlets
- Lasso of Truth
- Boomerang Tiara
Synopsis for "The Tornado's Path (Part II of VI) - Tornado-Red/Tornado-Blue"
In the Rocky Mountains, Professor Ivo and a mysterious figure discuss the consequences of taking apart the android body of Red Tornado. Ivo warns his partner that "they" will hurt him over this, but the other man says that they wont until they're organized.
In a bar in Hub City, Vixen fights the Electrocutioner and Plastique. They are successful in stealing her Tantu Totem before teleporting away. The Totem is later placed inside Red Tornado's android body.
Jefferson Pierce gets some information from Morty Drake, also known as the Cavalier, about the Electrocutioner and Plastique. He is told that they had been hired to kill a senator, but in order to get past power scanners, they had to have their powers removed temporarily. Pierce follows up on the information Drake gave him, only to learn that it was the Parasite they had gone to. Parasite recognizes Pierce's energy signature as Black Lightning, Trident and Dr. Impossible teleport in.
Kathy Sutton wakes up to find John Smith in his Red Tornado outfit. He announces that he is going to find out what happened to his body. Kathy notices that his hand is shaking.
Black Canary, Arsenal, and Green Lantern arrive at Professor Ivo's hideout. Arsenal pins him against the wall with two arrows to the shoulder, and Black Canary assumes that this is another scheme to make an immortality serum. Ivo, however, says that he's already immortal, and is trying to die. Hitting a button on the wall, he upon them an army of Red Tornado androids.
- This issue shipped with an alternate cover illustrated by Phil Jimenez.
- This issue is reprinted in the Justice League of America: The Tornado's Path trade paperback and the U.K. reprint series Justice League Legends.
- Heroes discussed and/or voted on for inclusion in the League this issue include: Firehawk, Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen), Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi), Booster Gold, and Batman.
- The shadowy mastermind in this issue is ultimately revealed in Justice League of America (Volume 2) #4.
- Red Tornado's stolen android body is being modified/reprogrammed into a new villain whose name is revealed in Justice League of America (Volume 2) #4.
- When Superman proposes Booster Gold's possible membership, Batman tells him that "there are better ways to honor Ted". This is most likely a reference to Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Booster Gold's best friend who was killed by Maxwell Lord in the run up to Infinite Crisis.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 2 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
- Images from Justice League of America Vol 2 2
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
- Justice League of America (Volume 2)
- Justice League of America (Volume 3)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Justice League (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 1)
- Justice League International (Volume 2)
- Justice League International (Volume 3)
- Justice League Europe (Volume 1)
- Justice League America (Volume 1)
- Justice League Task Force (Volume 1)
- Justice League Quarterly (Volume 1)
- Justice League Dark (Volume 1)
- Extreme Justice (Volume 1)
- Justice League Elite (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Justice League article at Wikipedia
- Justice League page at DC Comics
- Justice League index at DCU Guide
- Justice League at Cosmic Teams
- Justice League page at Toonopedia
- Justice League of America (Volume 2) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Justice League of America (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database