"The Tornado's Path, Part IV of VI: Being Human": Batman, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, Superman and Wonder Woman examine Trident and the Starro attached to his neck. Superman tries to remove it but breaks off one leg with a metallic crack. They discover the Starro exterior is real but th
- My name's Solomon Grundy. And I'm sick and tired of dying.
Appearing in "The Tornado's Path, Part IV of VI: Being Human"
- Black Canary
- Green Lantern
- Jefferson Pierce
- Red Tornado (In the body of Danton Black)
- The Bomb Squad
- Doctor Impossible
- Professor Ivo
- Solomon Grundy
- Starro Parasite (Modified by Ivo)
- Bane (Mentioned only)
- Bolt (Mentioned only)
- DeSaad (Mentioned only)
- Granny Goodness (Mentioned only)
- Grodd (Mentioned only)
- Kanja Ro (Mentioned only)
- Neutron (Mentioned only)
- Parasite (Mentioned only)
- T.O. Morrow (Mentioned only)
- Virman Vundabar (Mentioned only)
- Weather Wizard (Mentioned only)
- Kathy Sutton
- Brion Markov
- Declan (Over a speaker only)
- Abin Sur (Mentioned only)
- The Flash (Mentioned only)
- Mister Miracle (Mentioned only)
- Oliver Queen (Mentioned only)
- Steel (Mentioned only)
- Traya Sutton (Mentioned only)
- Vibe (Mentioned only)
- Will Magnus (Mentioned only)
- United States of America
- Father Box
- Green Lantern Ring
- Tantu Totem
- Trick Arrows
- Trident's Trident
- Utility Belt
- Bracelets of Submission
- Lasso of Truth
- Wonder Woman's Tiara
- Thanagarian Mace (Mentioned only)
- Batmobile (Cameo)
- The HMY Viktor (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "The Tornado's Path, Part IV of VI: Being Human"
Batman, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, Superman and Wonder Woman examine Trident and the Starro attached to his neck. Superman tries to remove it but breaks off one leg with a metallic crack. They discover the Starro exterior is real but the interior is electronic and that it was created by Professor Ivo but with significant help.
Red Tornado flies to find his android body and has an argument with Kathy over their communicators over his new-found mortality.
In Ivo's laboratory Green Lantern, Black Canary and Arsenal prepare to attack Dr. Impossible, Electrocutioner, Plastique and Professor Ivo. They, too, discover the villains have Starro's on them and they begin removing them which causes the villains to lose consciousness. Ivo explains that thirteen true immortals (undetectable by magicks) exist at any one time. He is one of them but wants to die. He has orchestrated the capture of the Red Tornado android to convert it into armor. Ivo will transfer his immortality to another who needs the upgraded armor to survive the process.
In Markovia Geo-Force, as Brion Markov, survives an attempt on his life when his personal ship, the HMY Viktor, explodes. He is called by Declan concerned about his welfare and Brion asks him to find Jefferson Pierce.
In the Batcave, the five heroes decide to track the Starro signal back to its source.
Green Lantern finds the Red Tornado android and severs the connections during a memory dump/programming. The android is now the new Amazo and it begins to absorb Green Lantern's ring's power. It knocks the three heroes down and flies off just as Red Tornado arrives. Tornado is punched by the shadowy mastermind of the operation and the intended recipient of the immortality transfer...Solomon Grundy.
- This book was first published on December 13, 2006.
- This is the first time Roy is referred to as "Red Arrow" (albeit, offhandedly). He doesn't officially take on the uniform and moniker until Justice League of America (Volume 2) #7.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice League of America Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice League of America series
- Images from Justice League of America Vol 2 4
Links and References
- Justice League of America (Volume 2) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Justice League of America (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database