This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
There are apparently 26 Justice Legions. Those featured include:
- Justice Legion A is based on the Justice League.
- Justice Legion B is based on the Titans. Members include Nightwing (a batlike humanoid), Aqualad (a humanoid made from water), Troy (a younger version of Wonder Woman One Million), Arsenal (a robot) and Joto (killed in teleporter accident).
- Justice Legion L is based on the Legion of Super-Heroes, and protects an artificially created planetary system (all that remains of the 30th century United Planets).
- Justice Legion S consists of numerous Superboy clones, all with different powers. Members include Superboy 820 (with aquatic powers), Superboy 3541 (who can increase his size) and Superboy One Million (who can channel any of their powers through "the Eye"). They all (most notably One Million) resemble OMACs as much as Superboy. This was a very intentional pun, as the title of the story was "One Million And Counting", referring to the million clones, and forming the OMAC acronym.
- Justice Legion T is based on Young Justice. Members include Superboy One Million (as referred to above), Robin the Toy Wonder (optimistic robot sidekick to Batman One Million) and Impulse (the living embodiment of random thoughts lost in the Speed Force)
- Justice Legion Z (for Zoomorphs) is based on the Legion of Super-Pets. Members include Proty One Million and Master Mind.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 23 Appearances of Justice Legion
- 4 Images that include Justice Legion
- Team Gallery: Justice Legion
- Fan-Art Gallery: Justice Legion