The Justice Society was the first-ever superhero team, originally made up of all DC Comics' most popular characters during the Golden Age. They were created by Gardner Fox and Sheldon Mayer, first appearing in the 1940 comic All-Star Comics #3. The team consisted of every popular DC character that did not have their own series like Batman or Superman. In the Silver Age of comics they were replaced by the Justice League.
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.
No Related Articles.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes