Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Blown to Kingdom Come! Conclusion": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Blown to Kingdom Come! Conclusion"
- Citizen Steel (Nathaniel Heywood)
- Cyclone (Maxine Hunkel)
- Doctor Fate (Kent V. Nelson)
- Doctor Mid-Nite
- Flash (Jay Garrick)
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
- Hourman (Rick Tyler) (Flashback only)
- Mister Terrific (Michael Holt)
- Power Girl (Karen Starr)
- Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore)
- Starman (Thom Kallor) (Flashback only)
- Superman (Earth-22) (Flashback only)
- Wildcat (Ted Grant)
- Wildcat (Tom Bronson)
- Gog (Flashback and main story)
- N.I.L.8 (Dies)
Synopsis for "Blown to Kingdom Come! Conclusion"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Society of America Special Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
Links and References
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes