Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Battle of the Stars!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Battle of the Stars!"
- Solomon Grundy
- Constellation Beings
Synopsis for "Battle of the Stars!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The story takes place sometime in the year 1950.
- Much of issues 2, 3 and 4 occur simultaneously. Much of issues 5 and 6 also occur simultaneously.
- For the bulk of the series, Ted Knight is shown in a wheelchair. He implies this is a result of injuries that occurred early in Issue #1; it is later revealed to be a feint.
- At one point the three constellation beings take on the form of three television celebrities. Andromeda takes the form of Suzy from "Love That Suzy" which is an obvious homage to "I Love Lucy"; Orion takes the form of Tony Frommaggio, center fielder of the Bombers which is an homage to Joe DiMaggio, a center fielder for the Yankees; and Sagittarius takes the form of Chief Wild Bear from the "Broken Lance" show which is an homage to the "Broken Arrow" show. In the real world, "I Love Lucy" began airing in 1951; "Broken Arrow" began airing in 1956.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Society of America Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
Links and References
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- JSA Checklist
- JSA Chronology page
- JSA series index at DCU Guide
- JSA series index at Comicbookdb.com
- JSA series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Justice Society Fact File
- Justice Society Index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Justice Society of America at TV Tropes