"One World, Under Gog (Part IV)": On Earth-2, Power Girl meets with physics professor Michael Holt. She explains her situation to him, and the two discuss the capriciousness of parallel dimensions and timelines. He withdraws a T-sphere from his desk drawer and asks her how she
- Stop the innocent act. You're aware of the complexities of this world; you're just choosing to ignore them.
Appearing in "One World, Under Gog (Part IV)"
- Justice Society of America
- Black Adam
- Justice Society Infinity
- New Earth
- New York City
Synopsis for "One World, Under Gog (Part IV)"
On Earth-2, Power Girl meets with physics professor Michael Holt. She explains her situation to him, and the two discuss the capriciousness of parallel dimensions and timelines. He withdraws a T-sphere from his desk drawer and asks her how she came to be in this reality.
On New Earth, Mister Terrific and Starman discuss the latter's recovered sanity. Starman tells Terrific that he originally arrived in the 21st century from the 31st century, but he now believes that his recently restored sanity (at the hands of Gog) may adversely affect his judgment.
Other members of the team check on the status of Lance Corporal David Reid, who had been killed and resurrected as the new Magog. Although David is elated as his newfound power, the elder team members grow even more suspicious of Gog's apparent altruism.
A short time later, the entire team regroups in the Congo following the trail of Gog. If he continues upon his present course, he will soon arrive in Kahndaqi space, and thus risk the attention of Black Adam. The JSA members begin to argue amongst themselves. Some support Gog's gifts to the world, while others feel that he is being irresponsible with his flagrant displays of power. As tension increases, the team members come to blows. Hawkman is particularly violent, and fully supports Gog's actions against the militant soldiers of the Congo.
Back at JSA Headquarters, Starman opens a dimensional aperture, from out of which falls Power Girl. She warns the JSAers that she has been followed. Hot on her heels are the members of Earth-2's Justice Society Infinity - ready for battle!
- This book was first published on September 15, 2008.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Society of America Vol 3 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice Society of America series
- Images from Justice Society of America Vol 3 19
- Justice Society of America (Volume 1)
- Justice Society of America (Volume 2)
- Justice Society of America (Volume 3)
- JSA All-Stars
- JSA Classified
- JSA: Strange Adventures
Links and References
- Justice Society of America article at Wikipedia
- Justice Society of America article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Justice Society of America article at the Hembeck Files
- DrakeSix's Justice Society of America Web Site
- JSA: Fact File
- JSA Chronology