"Chapter Three": Martian Manhunter searches the world for Aquaman. Transforming into a dolphin, he tracks Arthur though the ocean. Elsewhere in the world, the Toyman develops prosthetic limbs for people in need. News reports confirm that many villains are helping to solve the world's pro
- I can leave here whenever I want. You know that! I only stay here for as long as I think it's funny! And it's not funny anymore.
- -- Joker
Appearing in "Chapter Three"
- Justice League of America
- Jack Ryder (First appearance)
- Legion of Doom
- Oliver Queen
- Metal Men (First appearance)
- Mercury (First appearance)
- Doom Patrol (First appearance)
- Marvel Family (First appearance)
- Lois Lane
- Jimmy Olsen (First appearance)
- Perry White (First appearance)
- Doctor Sivana (On a TV or computer screen)
Synopsis for "Chapter Three"
Martian Manhunter searches the world for Aquaman. Transforming into a dolphin, he tracks Arthur though the ocean. Elsewhere in the world, the Toyman develops prosthetic limbs for people in need. News reports confirm that many villains are helping to solve the world's problems. J'onn locates the structure that Aquaman located and finds a deserted city; a psychic attack sends him reeling. As J'onn falls to the ground images of a burning Mars fill his mind; he has been attacked by Gorilla Grodd. At a UN conference convened by Wonder Woman, Cheetah sneaks in and prepares for her attack.
In Arkham, Joker demands that Riddler tell him what is going on, but Riddler informs him that the plotters do not want him involved. Luthor teleports into Riddler's cell, and the two escape. Joker shouts that he only stays in Arkham as long as it's funny, and it's not funny anymore.
At the JLA satellite, Red Tornado sees that someone has teleported onto the satellite. Suddenly, the android begins to tear himself to pieces. Grodd tells his allies that he has taken the secrets the satellite held, and he now knows the identity of all the Leaguers. Luthor announces that it's time to make a statement about the good things they have been doing for humanity.
- Toyman only appears through the use of his androids and toys. Just as Gorilla Grodd appears mostly mentally, Toyman appears mostly technologically.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Justice Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Justice series
- Images from Justice Vol 1 3
Links and References
- No external links.