K'ryssma was the Green Lantern of Sector 1890, and a member of the Honor Guard. She was an insect-like humanoid, and during her time in the Corps, she used it to retain her larval form. When the Central Power Battery was destroyed, her control over her shape was lost and she entered a chrysalis state immediately.
After John Stewart took over the command of the Darkstars, he recruited several former Lanterns, including K'ryssma, who by now was in her imaginal state. She was killed by Grayven during his attack on Rann.
"Once there was but darkness, full and forever--
but then came the light,
and then the life,
and then the light of the Green Lantern--
and then myself, to do it justice!"
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Appearances of K'ryssma (New Earth)
- Images featuring K'ryssma (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about K'ryssma (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: K'ryssma (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."