History of character is unknown.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
"Once there was but darkness, full and forever--
but then came the light,
and then the life,
and then the light of the Green Lantern--
and then myself, to do it justice!"
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Appearances of K'ryssma (New Earth)
- Images featuring K'ryssma (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about K'ryssma (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: K'ryssma (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."