Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- Kryptonian Physiology: Superman's cellular structure is more dense, resilient and biologically more effective than human tissue.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Superman and the Mole Men and the television series Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Clark Kent/Superman. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Superman was portrayed by George Reeves.
- This is the only live action incarnation of Superman that never encounters Lex Luthor.
- 108 Appearances of Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- 4 Images featuring Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
Superman Family member
Daily Planet Staff member