History of character has not yet been written.
- Kryptonian Physiology: Superman's cellular structure is more dense, resilient and biologically more effective than human tissue.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Superman and the Mole Men and the television series Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Clark Kent/Superman. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Superman was portrayed by George Reeves.
- 109 Appearances of Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- 3 Images featuring Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Adventures of Superman)
Superman Family member
Daily Planet Staff member