Kal-El is the last son of Krypton who became the hero known as Superman, who in his civilian identity of Clark Kent works for the Daily Planet alongside fellow reporter Lois Lane. In the game's story, the Metropolis Memorial Bridge was destroyed when Lex Luthor and his gang escaped from prison. Superman was charged with the task of rounding up Luthor and his gang and repairing the bridge before returning to the Daily Planet as Clark Kent to file his story.
- This version of Superman is native to the Atari 2600 Superman video game.
- 3 Appearances of Kal-El (Atari 2600 Superman)
- 3 Images featuring Kal-El (Atari 2600 Superman)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Atari 2600 Superman)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Atari 2600 Superman)