Kal-El was the last son of Krypton who was sent to Earth by his father Jor-El just before his home world exploded. He landed in Smallville on Earth and was soon adopted by a human couple called the Kents, naming him Clark Kent. As a young child, he discovered that he had powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. He adopted the identity of Superboy in his teens in order to use his powers for good, then became Superman when he reached adulthood and moved to Metropolis. As Clark Kent, he works alongside Lois Lane as a reporter for the Daily Planet newspaper.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Superhuman strength, speed, the power of flight, invulnerability, various vision powers
Kryptonite in its various forms can affect Superman, as can magic and red solar radiation
Hidden Fortress of Solitude
Sometimes uses a flying Supermobile
- This version of Superman is native to the Super Friends TV series and comic book series. His origin is revealed in the episode "Secret Origins Of The Super Friends" where the Legion of Dooms travels back in time to thwart Kal-El ever becoming Superman.
- Usually considered the leader of the Super Friends.
- His character was voiced by Danny Dark in the Super Friends TV series.
- 27 Appearances of Kal-El (Super Friends)
- 3 Images featuring Kal-El (Super Friends)
- 2 Quotations by or about Kal-El (Super Friends)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Super Friends)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: