Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kal-El was the last son of Krypton who was sent to Earth by his father Jor-El just before his home world exploded. He landed in Smallville on Earth and was soon adopted by a human couple called the Kents, naming him Clark Kent. As a young child, he discovered that he had powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. When he moved to Metropolis as an adult, he decided to use his powers for good and became the hero known as Superman. As Clark Kent, he works alongside Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen and Perry White as a reporter for the Daily Planet newspaper. As Superman, he has opposed Lex Luthor, the Phantom Zone inmates General Zod, Ursa and Faora, Cybron, Bonechill and other villains.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Superman and is an adaptation of Clark Kent/Superman. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- This version of Superman is native to the Ruby-Spears Superman TV series of 1988. He was voiced by Beau Weaver with Clark as a teenager voiced by Townsend Coleman.
- 13 Appearances of Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
- 7 Images featuring Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
Superman Family member