Kal-El was the last son of Krypton who was sent to Earth by his father Jor-El just before his home world exploded. He landed in Smallville on Earth and was soon adopted by a human couple called the Kents, naming him Clark Kent. As a young child, he discovered that he had powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. When he moved to Metropolis as an adult, he decided to use his powers for good and became the hero known as Superman. As Clark Kent, he works alongside Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen and Perry White as a reporter for the Daily Planet newspaper. As Superman, he has opposed Lex Luthor, the Phantom Zone inmates General Zod, Ursa and Faora, Cybron, Bonechill and other villains.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Superhuman strength, speed, the power of flight, invulnerability, various vision powers
Kryptonite in its various forms can affect Superman, as can magic and red solar radiation
- This version of Superman is native to the Ruby-Spears Superman TV series of 1988. He was voiced by actor Beau Weaver.
- 6 Appearances of Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
- 7 Images featuring Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Kal-El (Superman 1988 TV Series)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: