Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Trial by Fear!": While Pyra works to remove the disease from Kamandi's body, he remembers how his grandfather once sent him out into New York to retrieve the Unicorn Tapestry.
Appearing in "Trial by Fear!"
- Kamandi (Flashback and main story)
- Unicorn tapestry (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Trial by Fear!"
While Pyra works to remove the disease from Kamandi's body, he remembers how his grandfather once sent him out into New York to retrieve the Unicorn Tapestry.
- This issue is divided into three chapters:
- Part I: The Crown Prince of New York
- Part II: Knave of the Sidewalk
- Part III: King of the Skyscrapers
- This issue features a flashback of Kamandi's earliest chronological appearance, prior to events chronicled in Kamandi #1.
- Buddy Blank appears in flashback in this issue. His appearance takes place between events originally chronicled in DC Comics Presents #61 and Kamandi #1.
- This issue features flashback cameo appearances by Davy Crockett, Lyndon B. Johnson, Nikita Krushchev and Walter Cronkite.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Kamandi Vol 1 49 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Kamandi series
Links and References
- Kamandi article at Wikipedia
- Kamandi Home Page
- Kamandi biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Kamandi - The Last Boy on Earth comic series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Kamandi - The Last Boy on Earth comic series index at Dark Mark's Comic Indexing Domain
- Kamandi article at Toonpedia