Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
- Hibbardsville was the birthplace for one of America’s first super-heroes, the Flash (Jay Garrick).
- Keystone City
- successors Wally West. Keystone City is the twin city of Central City, Missouri, which was home to the second Flash, Barry Allen. Keystone City was the base of operations for the original Flash. It later became the adopted city of one of the Flash’s
- In 1854, the Kent Family moved from Boston, Massachusetts and settled in Lawrence, Kansas. Family patriarch Silas Kent set up a small print shop where he published an abolitionist newspaper. 
- Small County, Kansas. It is most famously known as the home of the Kent Family. The Kents helped to establish the town of Smallville in the mid 19th century when Silas Kent brought his family down from Massachusetts.
Smallville is a town in
- Topeka is the capital city of Kansas and the county seat and most populous city of Shawnee County. It is situated along the Kansas River in the central part of Shawnee County, located in northeast Kansas
- Wichita is the largest city in Kansas, as well as a major aircraft manufacturing hub and cultural center.
- Charles Robinson
- Chloe Sullivan (Smallville continuity)
- Danielle Garrett
- Flash (Jay Garrick)
- Flash (Wally West)
- J.J. Thunder
- Jeb Kent
- Joan Garrick
- John Henry Lane
- Jonathan Kent
- Jonathan Kent (Earth-One)
- Krypto (Silver Age)
- Lana Lang
- Lana Lang (Earth-One)
- Lex Luthor (Earth-One) (as a teenager)
- Lex Luthor (Smallville continuity)
- Lois Lane (Smallville continuity)
- Linda Park
- Luthor Reid
- Martha Kent
- Martha Kent (Earth-One)
- Nate Kent
- Pete Ross
- Silas Kent
- Kal-El (Earth-One)
- Superboy (Kon-El)
- Supergirl (Matrix)
History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.