Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Karb-Brak was an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy. Unfortunately, his superpowers caused him to succumb to an unusual allergy where he was allergic to everyone on his home-planet. He had to leave his world and live on Earth as a human (renaming himself Andrew Meda), in order to survive his virus.
With his own alien-biology knowledge, Vartox would later help cure Karb-Brak of his illness.
- This version of Karb-Brak, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Karb-Brak's surname is his first name spelled backwards.
- His alias "Andrew Meda" is a corruption of the word "Andromeda".
- 5 Appearances of Karb-Brak (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Karb-Brak (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Karb-Brak (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Karb-Brak (Earth-One)