- Permit me to introduce myself! I am the master of the cat kingdom!... The King of the Cats!
- -- Karl Kyle src
Karl Kyle was the brother of Selina Kyle, aka Catwoman. He decided to adopt his own criminal identity as "The King of the Cats" after being inspired by his sister's amazing crimes. However, Selina had already left her criminal life behind and she tried to talk Karl out of his life of crime, but he didn't listen. It wasn't until he was confronted by Batman and later saved by her sister, that he understood that crime doesn't pay and he reformed.
- Catmobile: This vehicle was previously used by Catwoman and he took it for his criminal activities.
- This version of King of the Cats, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Karl Kyle (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Karl Kyle (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Karl Kyle (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Karl Kyle (Earth-Two)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."